A wide range of services is offered, these include:
- Preliminary advice on town planning matters for all Local Authority areas, including the cost and timing for the application if a DA is required.
- Preparation and lodgement of planning applications , including briefing external consultants such as engineer, ecologist etc, where required.
Development types include the following:
- Subdivisions, including block splitting and large estates.
- Residential activities, including dwelling houses, townhouses and units.
- Short term accommodation, including motels and caravan parks.
- Institutional activities, including child care centres, places of worship and retirement villages.
- Industrial and warehouse activities.
- Commercial activities, including shops, offices and medical centres.
- Indoor and outdoor sport and recreation activities.